We’re looking for a talented Laravel Developer to join our team based at the award winning Sci-Tech Daresbury campus near Warrington, Cheshire. Reporting to the Development Team Leader you’ll be responsible for producing high-quality solutions and integrations for our growing customer base.
Competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
CiiVSOFT is a developer of business process and recruitment automation technology and tools. We save time and money and improve recruitment process efficiency for our growing portfolio of global clients and international brands.
As a Laravel Developer at CiiVSOFT you will get to work on a wide range of exciting and challenging problems with our data set, where we process millions of new records on a daily basis. We are a small and fast moving team and with this role comes an excellent opportunity to very quickly make a meaningful contribution to the company.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Laravel development experience with strong balance of front and backend development
- Developing and working with 3rd party API integrations
- Experience of using & building REST services
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience particularly in Compute (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda), Storage (S3) and Database (RDS)
- Writing Object-Orientated Code
- MySQL or similar (e.g. MS SQL Server, MariaDB)
- Linux command line experience
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- DevOps (eg. Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Shell scripting) and code/process optimisation highly desirable
- Parallel and multi-threaded processing
- Server Load sharing
- Developing and deploying containerised applications using Docker
- Experience of integrating with monitoring and messaging tools eg. Datadog, Slack
- Big Data experience
Above all we’re looking for a dedicated team player and someone who is flexible, can adapt in a fast paced, demanding environment and who wants to learn.
Please click on the Apply Link now to submit your application
CiiVSOFT operates an equal opportunities policy
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND SUPPLIERS PLEASE SEE OUR POLICY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Submit Job Application
Please complete the form below to send your job application directly to our recruitment team
POLITE NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND SUPPLIERS
On occasion we work with external recruitment partners. In these circumstances we work with a carefully selected number of partners and we are not looking to add to this at the present time.
Please do not call or email if you are a recruitment agency or provider.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not send CVs to any of our email addresses, or any of our employees.
We are not responsible or liable for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or candidate profiles which we may receive and may subsequently use.