Statement last updated 16th March 2020*
To our customers and partners
While everyone across the world continues to navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19, CiiVSOFT is committed to supporting your business throughout the course of this pandemic and to provide continuity of service at all times.
I wanted to provide some insight on the steps we are taking to provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees, and to ensure business continuity, service, and support to our customers and partners.
Here is an overview of our current policies and action plan we have in place:
- Our Business Continuity Plan ensures that your account, technical contacts and support continue to be available, despite the external market challenges. As always, if you need support or run into a technical issue, we are available to assist via the website, email or telephone contacts.
- We have suspended all international travel and also restricted domestic business travel in order to limit and reduce the potential of exposing our team members, customers and partners to unnecessary risk.
- Until further notice, all business and customer meetings can and will be conducted as virtual meetings via video / call conference.
- Whilst our offices remain open, as of 16th March 2020 we have initiated a work from home protocol for the majority of our employees, initially for a period of 21 days whilst we monitor the ongoing developments of the outbreak.
- We have all the required processes, mechanisms and infrastructure in place to ensure the continued, uninterrupted provision of services and support for new and existing customers.
- Most importantly, we are encouraging all employees to be mindful of their health and safety. We encourage all employees to follow and adhere to the healthy habits guidelines that are part of our collective responsibility to slow down the potential of the COVID-19 virus to spread.
We are continuing to monitor guidance from government and health authorities to ensure that our practices keep our team safe and healthy. We will monitor and amend our policies to mirror the latest recommendations, and we will of course advise and update on any changes which may affect our customers and partners.
I would like to thank you for your support.
Adam Butwilowski, Managing Director.